Angel Fish red line? Would love some help!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

KatelynA

Reaction score
One of my angel pair has been acting lethargic lately, hiding behind plants sitting on the bottom ect...
Recently a red line showed on on his side and if anyone had any idea what going on I'd appreciate it, pics attached.

Tank is 150 litres

Angles are juveniles
Tank mates are a few corys, 7 rummy nose, and 3 platys

Temp: 25.1 Celsius
pH : 6.8
Ammonia: 0

B6hMKQT

Sorry the picture wont load. But with my experience your fish could be stressed, especially if its hiding. About the red line im not to sure what that represents but i would try separating it in either another tank or in a breeding box and see how it goes. If its still not looking good nor eating i would probably consult the local aquarium. But overall I highly recommend to scoop it up and seperate it so your other fish dont start attacking it.

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

We need a picture of the fish and tank?
If the pictures are too big for the website, set the camera's resolution to its lowest setting and take some more. The lower resolution will make the images smaller and they should fit on this website. Check the pictures on your pc and find a couple that are clear and show the problem, and post them here. Make sure you turn the camera's resolution back up after you have taken the pics otherwise all your pictures will be small.

-------------------------
How long has the tank been set up for?
How often do you do water changes and how much do you change?
Do you gravel clean the substrate when you do a water change?

What sort of filter do you have?
How often and how do you clean the filter?
What is the nitrite, nitrate and pH of the water?

How long have you had the angelfish for?
How long has the fish had the red line for?
Have you added anything new to the tank in the 2 weeks before this started?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back