Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicCow09

Reaction score
I have a 38 gallon community tank with two medium size angels( I have one more in a separate tank heā€™s too small for them right now I think, they where not very nice) before when I added the small angel my bigger veil tail was being a bit aggressive pecking at him. I only mention that because for the past day or two heā€™s been staying at the top, not very reactive to me and is sluggish and not really committing when I drop food in his face so he ends up letting it sink as it leaves him in the dust. I do water changes weekly usually although I have kind of lost track.(lot of **** going on in my world but I always prioritize the lives Iā€™m responsible for) that being said I test often with a test kit being very carful and as of yesterday everything looked fine test wise. As I type the veil tail sluggishly went to the bottom then back up. Like super slow and nothing looks off physically to me heā€™s just slow and rather unresponsive. Also I have asked friends with more experience in the hobby and got the okay for angels in my size tank. Anyway I figured I should post on here to see if anyone with more experience in the hobby might be able to help. Thanks for reading and I would love to hear any feedback.

I have a 38 gallon community tank with two medium size angels( I have one more in a separate tank heā€™s too small for them right now I think, they where not very nice) before when I added the small angel my bigger veil tail was being a bit aggressive pecking at him. I only mention that because for the past day or two heā€™s been staying at the top, not very reactive to me and is sluggish and not really committing when I drop food in his face so he ends up letting it sink as it leaves him in the dust. I do water changes weekly usually although I have kind of lost track.(lot of **** going on in my world but I always prioritize the lives Iā€™m responsible for) that being said I test often with a test kit being very carful and as of yesterday everything looked fine test wise. As I type the veil tail sluggishly went to the bottom then back up. Like super slow and nothing looks off physically to me heā€™s just slow and rather unresponsive. Also I have asked friends with more experience in the hobby and got the okay for angels in my size tank. Anyway I figured I should post on here to see if anyone with more experience in the hobby might be able to help. Thanks for reading and I would love to hear any feedback.
Could I see a picture of the whole tank and also one of just the angelfish. I think I may know whats wrong but I just want to see is all

Many don't realise that fish can be stressed, not only by inappropriate water and bullying, but also by simple changes to their environment.
I suspect that this might be the cause of your Angels stress, even though it is no longer being bullied.
How does the new environment compare with the old?

I have locked this thread as there is another thread on the same subject. Please post any further replies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back