Anasthesia and microscope

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

mrV

Fish Herder
Reaction score
By the way, how do you put down your fish when they are too ill or dying? Do you just use scissors?

Is it in your country easy to get MS222 or benzocaine, which are used to fish anasthesia? In my country they both are "drugs" and only get from drugstore with special prescription. :(

What about when using medicine? Do you first try to find out what is going on, or just put some green medicine in tank? Does enyone use microscope?

I've moved this to tropical chat.
We have a couple of thread on this topic about somewhere. have a search through some of the old posts in "tropical chat" it's easier than replying all over agin. and it shouldn't be that far away.

I though i red all topic in "chit chat" and didn't saw any right one... Hmm.. Blind as I am :)

Well, there is a topic of anasthesia, but what about microscope...

Do you use microscope to check that you are sure what disease is before medicating? Or just quessing and hoping that treatment works?

I need a new microscope but almost have a full lab in the house. need to get some more slides though can't find a flex one short of someone sending me a fish.

Cool!

I have one too, but it's not so good.. Thinking to buy new one.

I've used a microscope a few times. The stuff looked cool, but didn't really know what I was doing :laugh:
Most things that happen in my tanks are easy enought to spot ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back