An order came in...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Today my order of sponges for my sponge filters came in. I've ordered them on Wish this time. I needed new spare ones. And I was curious of the quality of those offered on Wish. They look okay to me. Just the hole in the middle needs to be a bit enlarged. They almost cost nothing on Wish. So, I was curious if it was just garbage or not. I've ordered them 3 weeks ago.
288021703_1710814132603005_8275425507901727048_n.jpg

I've never ordered from Wish, hear that quality is hit or miss. I wouldn't order clothing from there, but how far wrong can you go with sponges? Sponge is sponge. So long as it hasn't been treated with some harsh chemical or something.

Sounds like you got a bargain!

I'll be curious to see how well they work. I haven't used Wish, but some of the best stuff I've used in tanks has been out of China. It isn't all cheap garbage - I have filters here that are great.

I bought some generic airline once on ebay. It stunk so bad that I had to throw it out.
I bought a couple of things from Aliexpress...inexpensive but questionable quality. Most things made in china.

I’ve bought from wish before and got some decent stuff, just see how it goes

I've never ordered from Wish, hear that quality is hit or miss. I wouldn't order clothing from there, but how far wrong can you go with sponges? Sponge is sponge. So long as it hasn't been treated with some harsh chemical or something.

Sounds like you got a bargain!
Well, I do have to say that I've ordered a couple of times from Wish. Some things were of low quality but I've got also stuff that were much better than those big brands. So, it does differ a lot...
And yes, it was bargain. So, in case it sucks, it's not that much money wasted...
I've always heard that Wish.com is full of Chinese knockoffs and low-quality garbage.
It really depends on what you order over there... Yes, I had garbage and I had really good purchases as well from Wish.
I'll be curious to see how well they work. I haven't used Wish, but some of the best stuff I've used in tanks has been out of China. It isn't all cheap garbage - I have filters here that are great.
Well, this is the first time that I've ordered sponges from Wish. Just curious of the quality. They look good when I look at them. But I've got to wait when I'll use them to see how good they are or not.
I bought some generic airline once on ebay. It stunk so bad that I had to throw it out.
I bought a couple of things from Aliexpress...inexpensive but questionable quality. Most things made in china.
Well, sometimes expensive doesn't mean always good. And sometimes cheap stuff can turn out a lot better than we thought.
I’ve bought from wish before and got some decent stuff, just see how it goes
Exactly! I'll see how they turnout to be when I'll use them...

yeah same. my algae wiper, water change tube, crushed coral and other stuff were from aliexpress and they are all really good quality
i also bought small pieces of driftwood (mopani i think) for less than a dollar each but i was an idiot since i soaked it in water and then i made it grow mold

Just about everything is made in China regardless of where you buy it from. Some of it is good, some not so good. And most made to only last a certain time, usually a couple of weeks after the warranty runs out.

Most reactions

trending

Back