An "interesting" reaction has been added to the forums!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
how me and my friends/family see them:
🙂 - super fake plastic smile. What you put when you aren’t happy but wanna be polite. Whenever someone uses this emote I think they’re angry at me
🧐 - condescending interesting. Feels like it has negative connotations.
👀 - to show interest in what someone said, or to emphasize something you want
😗 - means the rick and morty expression, not a kissy face
🥺- when I want something, but doubt it’ll happen
🥹 - when I get what I want LOL

Anyone else have any interesting uses?

I'm very sad my 🧐 has been made into the 'interesting' reaction. It was my 'I'm not amused by your shenanigans' face

This one 🤔 to me is more 'hmm, interesting! Let me ponder over this piece of information...'

Oh well, I'll just have to do a 🦨 fart in your general direction now, although my monocle was rather sophisticated, what what....

I'm very sad my 🧐 has been made into the 'interesting' reaction. It was my 'I'm not amused by your shenanigans' face

This one 🤔 to me is more 'hmm, interesting! Let me ponder over this piece of information...'

Oh well, I'll just have to do a 🦨 fart in your general direction now, although my monocle was rather sophisticated, what what....
Yah... We're ALMOST sorry... Sorry 😂

As a mod, I hereby give CaptainBarnicles permission to use the monocle icon in an ironic fashion, and to say both "piffle" and "poppycock" while doing so.
Much obliged, kind Badger of the whistling variety 🧐 one feels quite naked without a poppycock or two...

May he also fart in any general direction and may I join in on the flatulence ?
She may fart in whichever general direction the wind may be blowing 🧐 one has to be an excellent trumper to aim in any specific locational orientation....

She may fart in whichever general direction the wind may be blowing 🧐 one has to be an excellent trumper to aim in any specific locational orientation....
You’re a she ? And you hate Pleco’s ? And you threaten people with farts ?
Where have you been all my life and why does an ocean separate us ?
Oh the injustice of it all.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back