An important discovery

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I joined one FB group, not one comment was made on an bare empty community tank with a Male Betta, just love reacts, and I got told off by an admin for giving advice on a bacterial bloom. Only Admins were allowed to give advice...........so I quietly left after 6 hours.
All looks, no substance.
Just selfies, and food pics, and ads, Oh my!

With regards to Facebook, I tried it for a while but left it behind many years ago. My life was instantly better the day I deleted my account.
My "favourite" Facebook conversations were....

Person 1..."Had such a bad day, really down and sad."
Person 2...."What's up hun?"
Person 1...."I don't want to talk about it".

????
I didn't think you could delete.
I just put all my settings to private, :rofl:
I did open a side account to get messenger so I could talk to a really nice fish guy from Canada...that I met on another forum...but that was BFFE. Before the Fish Forum Era.

Well, they are great...but that seems a bit excessive.

I quit fakebook about a year and a half ago. It was disturbingly difficult, but my life is better without it than with it. It often amazes me how quickly and subtly technology makes the shirt from servant to master.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Well, they are great...but that seems a bit excessive.

I quit fakebook about a year and a half ago. It was disturbingly difficult, but my life is better without it than with it. It often amazes me how quickly and subtly technology makes the shirt from servant to master.
Is that an American saying?;)

I hear there are groups on that there FacePage too.......
Don't waste your time with the Fakebook groups. There is no substance there. It's just a bunch of random snippets. Like floating around at a keggar talking about nothing in particular with nobody in particular. Here at the Great TFF Forums you get to know the other people and actually exchange USEFUL information. I have spoken !

It often amazes me how quickly and subtly technology makes the shirt from servant to master.
...and by the way, it's supposed to be shift, not shirt. Once again my brain outran my fingers.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Magic erasers:
but doesnt some of the eraser material dissolve into the tank water? That can’t be good. I just use a long handled algae scraper on my glass tank. I wouldnt use the one I have on plexiglass as it would scratch it.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back