An important discovery

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
you-can-check-out-anytime-you-like-but-you-can-never-leave.jpg

With regards to Facebook, I tried it for a while but left it behind many years ago. My life was instantly better the day I deleted my account.
My "favourite" Facebook conversations were....

Person 1..."Had such a bad day, really down and sad."
Person 2...."What's up hun?"
Person 1...."I don't want to talk about it".

????

With regards to Facebook, I tried it for a while but left it behind many years ago. My life was instantly better the day I deleted my account.
My "favourite" Facebook conversations were....

Person 1..."Had such a bad day, really down and sad."
Person 2...."What's up hun?"
Person 1...."I don't want to talk about it".

????
Or the classic "Person 1" just checked into A&E.....
Persons 2-27, what's happened, are you OK, thoughts, prayers and likes!
Person1 [Silence]

I was having a problem getting my head round why Amazon were selling one lot at over £4000 when everyone else was changing less than £10 :oops:
Weird isn't it?! Imagine paying 4k for a sponge :rofl:

I was having a problem getting my head round why Amazon were selling one lot at over £4000 when everyone else was changing less than £10 :oops:
It's easier for a seller to edit a price than to take an item down when they run out of stock.
If it was me and someone did buy them at that price I would just buy them a set from the guys doing the £10 packs.........

Facebook forums have these and we don’t -

Terrible advice.......
Angry rants......
Trolling....

To name but a few things ;)

To be fair I think this is one of the friendliest forums around with usually pretty decent advice, ahem, not that I frequent other forums :whistle:
Facebook pages lve in the dark ages. Someone asks about best sand. Guess what they said...white sand is a fav!

Last edited:
It's usually Amazon market place sellers which do things like raising the price to silly amounts rather than taking them off then relisting them (same with Ebay) but this was Amazon itself. They do say it's the last one in stock, and they'll probably have it in stock for a long time unless they drop the price again.........

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back