An article of mine

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
This is not a journal but it concerns an article.

An article of mine has been published in the german livebearer magazine "Viviparos" # 2-2020 edition. It's about "Mating choice and reproduction in livebearers" which is also the title. The orginal title in german is: "Partnerwahl und Reproduktion bei lebendgebärende Zahnkarpfen"
It arrived today. It came earlier in the mail than usuall.
This livebearer magazine is the national german livebearer magazine. Also available abroad. I forgot what number this article of mine is that has been published in Germany.
IMG_2089.JPG viviparos 2 2020 cover.jpg viviparos 2 2020 inhoudsopgave.jpg viviparos 2 2020 voorwoord.jpg viviparos 2 2020 partnerwahl 1.jpg viviparos 2 2020 partnerwahl 2.jpg viviparos 2 2020 partnerwahl 3.jpg

That is really cool, congratulations :)
Do you think I can get one in the UK?
They're available for countries outside Germany. To buy them, you have to contact the VDA-AK who's publishing the magazine. But it's in german. So, there's no english printed version of the magazine.
The magazine itself is published twice a year. I've been writing for them for a number of times.

They're available for countries outside Germany. To buy them, you have to contact the VDA-AK who's publishing the magazine. But it's in german. So, there's no english printed version of the magazine.
The magazine itself is published twice a year. I've been writing for them for a number of times.
I will be moving to Germany when I'll finish studies (about fish) so this'll be a good practice for me.

That is so cool .congratulations:hooray:
Thanks. But I do write for this magazine on a regular bases. It's really fun to write for a foreign livebearer magazine or whatever aquaristic magazine. Currently busy to write an article for our national livebearer magazine which will be published in September this year.

Congratulations! It's very well written, and really interesting! I wish I could get the whole article.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back