Amazon Swords

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Metta

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
So I've recently changed, to sand an plants. I have amazon swords and Anubis currently in. I planted the swords about 4 days ago. They have started to go wrinkly and some leaves have brown holes in only a selected few. A couple of other leaves have started to curl and the tips go brown.

I've got a Flourish Root tab next to each plant about 1.5inches into the sand but they just don't seem to be working. Does anyone have any ideas?

Just give it time. They can take a while to adapt. I planted some 3 months ago and all of the original leaves melted. New leaves have only just started showing. (They don't usually take that long but a month or two is normal).

Just give it time. They can take a while to adapt. I planted some 3 months ago and all of the original leaves melted. New leaves have only just started showing. (They don't usually take that long but a month or two is normal).
Thanks so do I remove any dying leaves or do I just leave them and see what happens there only slightly brown on a couple of leaves.

Personally I don't unless they completely disintegrate.

Most reactions

trending

Back