Amazon Sword

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

14th April -30% water change in my main tank due to lost of Panda Mollies yesterday.

Anyways life goes on ... and hey am getting this monster pump ....

Itoshi Hailea 800 Gallons per hour with 6 outputs .
It be working side by side with my JAD dual output pump.
2021-04-13.jpg

Last edited:
See what I mean ... Salvinia , Frogbit and Duckweed ,Water Lettuce I have some Betta in the small tank that you saw that just to keep in check if there are any mosquito lava and what not.

I lost count on the number of small snails inside the tank its just multiplying ... no aeration and once in two weeks water change . The old water in the tanks are good for other potted plants here we go all the floating plants in the back yard ...

View attachment 134339
wow, wish the plants in my tank actually grew well...

See what I mean ... Salvinia , Frogbit and Duckweed ,Water Lettuce I have some Betta in the small tank that you saw that just to keep in check if there are any mosquito lava and what not.

I lost count on the number of small snails inside the tank its just multiplying ... no aeration and once in two weeks water change . The old water in the tanks are good for other potted plants here we go all the floating plants in the back yard ...

View attachment 134339
you should add some livebearers (guppies, endlers, mosquitofish) preferebly those small ones, to eat mostquito larva, that is why a lot of people introduced them to places :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back