Amazon Sword, Crypt Wendtii 'mi Oya', Java Fern

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

flix_cw

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Quantity for sale: 1 amazon sword rosette (SOLD), 10 crypt wendtii plantlets (SOLD) and 4 java fern plantlets (SOLD)
Delivery or Collection: Either
Sales price: £4 for the amazon sword; £1 for each crypt plantlet; £2 for each java plantlet (will offer some sort of discount for multiple purchases)
Postage & Packaging: Free!
Photograph: The tape measure is for scale and is set at 40cm

The Sword
IMAG0575.jpg

The Crypts
IMAG0578.jpg

The Javas
IMAG0576.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Can i have 4 crypts please will that be 4 posted? Pm with details for payment

I'll take the rest of the Crypts, let me know how many and PM me dude. :)

dam i wanted the crypts oh well :good:

recieved Javas today, you can see by my last post date how amazingly fast these were delivered, i know nothing about plants but these look very healthy and even got a baby 1 for free, i know these would have cost me well over 15 quid at p@h if they even stocked them.

Thanks again seller im very happy about my purchase

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back