Amazing Talent Or Reckless Animal Abuse?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

TallTree01

Coo, Man
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=LZFIRhJrHJE

Hope the link works, the thing I'm referring to starts at around 4:10 minutes

That's really horrible. How does he know that he isn't hurting the fish? The way that the throat contracts could easily kill a fish. Plus, I believe that this would open the fish to a host of infections from stress. What if he accidentally bit the fish like he looked like he almost did by the end of the black moor bit. I'm not entirely positive that he is actually swallowing, but the fish are certainly going into his mouth.

Also our saliva is meant to break down food with all of its chemicals which are probably very bad for the fish

That man is disgusting. Let's oy hope that a big ugly animal with a stinking gob full of bad teeth swallows him for a minute before spitting him from a great height whilst burning in stomach acid back in to a glass bowl whilst being startled and shocked by the noise of 100 laughing and clapping idiots.

On another note, there was a kid in school years ago, his party trick was to eat his lunch then have a can of coke, then he would do this weird thing with his stomach and bring up the whole can of coke.... Just as equally disgusting!

Well he makes money on doing it its his only livelihood.

In an economical view it is good for him but bad for the fish

That's pretty disgusting.

Although, it makes me wonder...if he did that to the same fish for three years without it coming to any harm, then why the heck am I wasting my time drip acclimatising new fish?

for one gold fish are much more tougher than most fish i know a few people who don't even have filters on fish tanks i hate it trust me but the fish survive for many years how i have no idea. same with my nans pond and my ex's pond no filter nothing fish even breed so i know gold fish are tougher than many. they are not like our tropical fish that can't cope with 0.01 ammonia and stuff like that. also the water in the glass will be some kind of disinfectant clean for the fish and will clean the fish prior to going in and wilst in there, safe for him and the fish so I'm sure this is pure talent and as the ball and all the rest come out dry he has a way of stopping his stomach acid from doing this i have no idea how he does it maybe it is all a fake trick :p who knows but the fish are perfectly safe i know that for sure the fish don't look distressed in anyway they may even be slightly sedated which is fine for the fish as I'm sure you all know

Oh man, I don't even have to watch that video, I know exactly who that is and what he does!  He scares me!  I've seen him swallow and regurgitate pool balls!  I have seen the fish act before.

By the way... NOT a fake trick at all... he is some sort of freak of nature.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back