Am I The Only Acive Asian On Tff?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

DerpPH

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just wanted to know if I am the only active Asian on the forum.

If there are anymore asians pls post!

Hello,

I hope you dont mind, but I have moved this thread to general chat.

Cheers

May I ask why this is important to you, is it just for local availability of fish and equipment or do you just wish to be unique?  :)

I'm sure there are quite a few members from the Philippines here as well as from the enormous section of the planet you refer to!

The nice thing about this forum is that there are a huge variety of people who are members but that we all have a very clear thing in common...we all love our aquatic creatures!

Now, while my brother is not Asian, he's half Filipino, and he's - at least a half, Islander (which is what we appropriately call him)... I've been trying to get him interested in the "aquatic forms of life", and I'm almost there... I hope to introduce you all to him soon... he's the most important human being on the planet to me... 

(my mother married a Filipino, her second marriage, and my brother was the best thing to come of it... I saw him birthed, and, as of yet, even with my marriage, it was the happiest moment of my life, and he's the best thing that has ever happened to me, even given the birth of my middle sister (he's the youngest)

I will do my best to get him involved.... 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back