am i right or am i right?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ThatFishGirl6231

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
79A4086F-8395-41AB-81E4-DB775BA18233.jpeg

how does @Fishmanic only have 76 reaction points or whatever? i feel like he comments on every single post telling us to enter our tank in the upcoming TOTM contest, or enter our pets in the POTM contest.

reaction points are from other people putting like, smiley face, sad, etc on posts. you can do lots of posts and if nobody likes, etc, then you don't get any reaction points.

reaction points are from other people putting like, smiley face, sad, etc on posts. you can do lots of posts and if nobody likes, etc, then you don't get any reaction points.
lol i have a lot to learn

The wrench & screwdriver says 'useful' so I suppose we use that when someone posts info which another member finds useful. Sort of a 'like' for information rather than a whole post that someone 'likes' or 'agrees' with.

I am also a member of a family history forum and whenever people find a website with a newly uploaded database we post it on there and the most common reaction to that is 'useful'

As it has been raised here... @Essjay could you pass this on to the other mods as well. I too am glad to see the "Agree" now, much more relevant than "Like" when one agrees. And the "Useful" will undoubtedly come in handy too.

Would be nice to be able to use two together, the "Agree" and "Useful" together for example, but I see it won't let you. Still, good improvement having the new ones. Well done mods.

I'll bring that up with the admins, about using two together.

I have been told by the admins that using two reactions at the same time is impossible with the software.

I have been told by the admins that using two reactions at the same time is impossible with the software.

I suspected that. It is still a valued improvement having the new more-appropriate reactions to use. Well done.

Most reactions

trending

Back