Am I allowed to post my youtube channel?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sgooosh

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
2x Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
I know that im allowed to post videos in a thread about something else, but I'm wondering if I am allowed to post a thread about just the channel itself.
all of it is related to fish things, and I am far from monetization, I just want to share some of the videos I made\

That should be fine. Post it in the general chat section. We often discourage people from promoting their videos if that's all they do, but you are an active member. Avoid begging people to subscribe and all the usual annoying stuff. :)

Here is the official rule.

YouTube Rules
Links to YouTube videos are permitted as long as they pertain to the topic.
Just-for-fun or non-fish related videos should be posted in the General Chat forum.
All other forum rules apply to video links. Videos which are false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually suggestive, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law are prohibited.
Commercial advertising videos are prohibited.
Posts made for the purpose of urging fellow members to subscribe to one's YouTube channel will be deleted.

That should be fine. Post it in the general chat section. We often discourage people from promoting their videos if that's all they do, but you are an active member. Avoid begging people to subscribe and all the usual annoying stuff. :)

Here is the official rule.

YouTube Rules
Links to YouTube videos are permitted as long as they pertain to the topic.
Just-for-fun or non-fish related videos should be posted in the General Chat forum.
All other forum rules apply to video links. Videos which are false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually suggestive, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law are prohibited.
Commercial advertising videos are prohibited.
Posts made for the purpose of urging fellow members to subscribe to one's YouTube channel will be deleted.
If they are fish related they should go in the Photos and Videos forum.
Non-fish related go in General Chat.
thanks, thats is very helpful. I just want to share some of the videos I made, not beg for subs

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back