allpondsolutions.co.uk - wouldn't recommend

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CRS

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered anything from all pond solutions in the past? I placed an order for a 5ft( 520L) tank and cabinet on the 23rd of December the website stated that delivery will be on the 28th of December, after emailing and ringing them multiple times over the christmas period with little luck the tank finally arrived on the 31st, however the tank packaging was damaged and so is the tank, i once again tried to contact all pond solutions on whether to accept the delivery or not after being told by the delievery driver that it's for me to arrange for collection, i am still waiting for them to get back to me i have sent them multiple emails and the phone lines are still closed, this is the first time i have ordered anything from them before, i wouldn't recommend to anyone!

I placed the order on my credit card so if i don't here from them soon i will be speaking to the bank.

I understand the damage was most likely done in transit but arriving late, damaged and still after a week after delivery there's no excuse for this terrible experence.

never been there but maybe its all that craze over christmas. sorry for your experience

My own experience has been good - including customer service when I had a problem.
Hopefully it just time of year and the knock-on effect of being thrust back into lockdown.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back