All Together Now! Scream....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
SPAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN :shout: you little devils.

Got a male and female who are ready to spawn and have been together on and off for the past week or so and not a single wrap, shout as load as you can and maybe, just maybe they will hear you too. :grr: :/ :blink:
its their first time so aint quite sussed it yet....

Is it Vax.....If so

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

Or your mother will come and sort you out :lol: :lol:

Is it Vax.....If so

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

Or your mother will come and sort you out :lol: :lol:
DO NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT VAX :angry: , total waste of time he is, he's in serious trouble.........and having a rest whilst i try to get him in the mood again. Not a single bubble from him. he's going into a spawning tank in the shop in the morning, hoping that will get him sorted.

This is a dragon pair but they both have blue copper scaling rather than silver copper or white, she has brighter wonderful scales and he holds a lighter blue/silver, wanted to see what would come from a crossing.

spawn.gif
spawn.gif
spawn.gif

Ah, learnt something well funny the other day Daz................what Modaz means in the urban dictionary :lol: :lol:

spawn.gif
spawn.gif
spawn.gif

Ah, learnt something well funny the other day Daz................what Modaz means in the urban dictionary :lol: :lol:
:blush: Yes i saw that too the other day :lol:
heres the pair, he has come out a little on the pinker side, typical!
P1080119.jpg

P1080147.jpg

and her tail has got loads more blue in it, but infact her fins are the same colour as his without the flash on. not my day today :rolleyes:

They were both shipping damage bettas from December, almost lost him several times due to his damage, so they MUST SPAWN!

Oh dear to both your spawning and your urban name :lol:

Well Vax's brother has at least managed to spawn but seems to be an egg muncher. His second attempt this weekend he built a much better nest and got more eggs into....which resulted in an even bigger feast for himself :crazy: Maybe third time lucky.

Oh dear to both your spawning and your urban name :lol:

Well Vax's brother has at least managed to spawn but seems to be an egg muncher. His second attempt this weekend he built a much better nest and got more eggs into....which resulted in an even bigger feast for himself :crazy: Maybe third time lucky.
what a shame, wasnt these from your first lot of self hatched batch?

Well my little hmpk dragon was a good boy :p :p :p :p

Nice FT dragon Daz :good:

These were from the 2nd lot of self hatched ones. Dad wasn't keeping the eggs in the nest so I hatched them in a tub. Next time I'm going to get Dad out on day 1 instead of waiting but then another part of me wants to leave him incase he does what he's supposed to do.

I've got 3 two week old fry from the last attempt but not sure if there are any eggs left this time.

Well my little hmpk dragon was a good boy :p :p :p :p

Nice FT dragon Daz :good:
yup yours did good, thanks, really like this one, didnt know what tail he was until it started growing back, so he should be nice in the end.

could explain the lack of know how for them, I've heard that this causes problems later on with spawning issues when hatched this way, thats why I wont do it as much as I am so tempted :rolleyes:

He'll be gorgeous when it comes back fully. So what are you going to do to entice them into spawning?

:lol: :lol:

I was wondering about using a polybox next time. He's done better this time than the last. This time I covered 3 sides of the tank....maybe he'd be happier with all sides covered.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back