All Pond Solutions Open Top Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

the big e

Reaction score
Hello!

Please tell me what you think of this tank?

http://www.allpondsolutions.co.uk/aquarium-1/fish-tanks/marine-fish-tanks/open-top-cabinet-fish-tank-aquarium-285-litres-120cm-4ft-three-colours.html

I have kept freshwater and tropical before, and now would like to keep marine/saltwater/reef!

I really like the look of rimless/open top tanks. I want too take progress really slow and make sure everything is right and stable before i add fishes! So I'm not in a rush but i would love to choose a tank and start getting everything prepared.

TIA

I have the 90litre one, I got an ex display one for £100 its not a bad tank but no way worth the full price.

I'm not familiar with salt tanks, but isn't evaporation going to be an issue?

thankS m_att

How long have you had it? Are there any major problems you have encountered or is it just the price?

Possibly zod but i have read on other forums that rimless/open top salt tanks evaporation issue is manageable.

What rimless/open top tanks would you recommend?

I have always had hooded tanks and would love too get a rimless/open top..

thankS m_att

How long have you had it? Are there any major problems you have encountered or is it just the price?

Possibly zod but i have read on other forums that rimless/open top salt tanks evaporation issue is manageable.

had it a few months, its still not been filled lol.

the light unit had to be replaced, the silicon in the tank is ok few imperfections. the cabinet is cheap, looks and feels sturdy just cheap if you get me. For the price i paid its great well worth it, but full price its defiantly not. Dont et me wrong im more than happy with it, i just dont thinl the price is right compared to the quality you get with juwell etc.

had it a few months, its still not been filled lol.

the light unit had to be replaced, the silicon in the tank is ok few imperfections. the cabinet is cheap, looks and feels sturdy just cheap if you get me. For the price i paid its great well worth it, but full price its defiantly not. Dont et me wrong im more than happy with it, i just dont thinl the price is right compared to the quality you get with juwell etc.

Cheers for your opinion, I have read a similar suggestion about the cabinet being cheap. Funny thing is I have always had juwell tanks, i really want a change! they all look the same!

My guess is the price is high because of the open top and slick design (look) it has.

It does come with the following though...

Lighting Unit: 4 x 54w T5 Bulbs - These can be exchanged for marine lights at no extra cost. (I would replace these anyway though)
Suspension kit supplied
EF external filtration system included
Cabinet included fully assembled
300w Heater and Thermometer included
Activated Carbon, Ceramic Rings and Bio Balls included inside EF filter.

It just looks so clean and tidy.

its all re-branded sunsun, the filter isnt really much cop tbh i would use a better one anyway. I have the fake wood one which is what prob lets it down, in black or a solid colour i bet they dont look too bad. The actual tank is nice, an high clarity glass. the light unit looks good.

Anyone else have any good recommendations of rimless, preferable glass tanks?

M_attt how is the lighting? Can you move it out the way? Any other details about it please?

....... Might of been a dumb question. Just struggling to find any user reviews.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back