All My Stock Revised With Prices

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

hackmaster

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Please fill out the following form for any and all transactions. Please change the first line as applicable to the transaction

Livestock/Equipment make-model allsorts
asize/Wanted/Exchange/Plants:
Age and condition: various very healthy
Quantity for sale: 20ish
Reason for Sale: change of direction
Delivery or Collection: collection
Sales price: various please ask if interested
Postage & Packaging:
Location: (Also please put this in the Topic Descripton line of the thread title) swadlincote
Photograph:
Ask for what fish you require
Description: 1 green sev f £5, 2x jds £15 m+f, 1 gt m £10, 1 rede dragon flowerhorn f £10, 2x acaras Unknown £5 pair, 2x common plecs (1 is about 16" albino £10 1 normal £free) 2x bristlenose (1 albino £10 normal £3) 2x featherfin synos £10 pair, 1x Asian sun catfish £10, 2x pimelodus blochii 1 9" 1 6" £15 and £8, 1x convict £3, 1x rainbow snakehead (channa bleheri) £15

I also have 3 big pieces of wood, 1 massive centre piece of mangrove root about 3'x2'x1.5' £50 1 piece of bogwood about a foot an half £20 and 1 branch of java thick wood for £15 and a bag full of plastic plants for £10

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

What size are your gold acara & blochii?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Tt5IUgKfg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Video of all fish

Thanks :) sorry the acara are too small for the tank I wanted to put them in and I dont have room if they get bullied :(, shame the blochii would fit with the ones I already have. best of luck :)

You could always have the blochii's

lol, yeah trouble is by the time I take in cost of diesel :( I would need to take more than just 2 fish and I dont have room for the others :(

Yes that's nipper :) £10 for the 2 1's only about 2" and I would hav to sell all the wood first as I will never catch them

Ok no worries star

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back