All I Want For Christmas Is..............

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lots of marine stuff and some ps3 games and lots of chocolate :hyper: better be care full not to eat to much :sick: LoL

I would like....

probably a whole new tank and equipment and loadsa money to spend on SPS frags :)

not really going to happen though!

great thread.
let's see...
id like a vacation...anywhere but here :) that would be nice. or a load of snow so i can get skiing!

I would like....

probably a whole new tank and equipment and loadsa money to spend on SPS frags :)

not really going to happen though!

How about a 900 litre system with all your family buying you fish or corals for xmas, cause that whats I have now :hey: :hey:

It is up and running with all stock transferred and Twin Bommies is no more

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I will update journals when I get chance, absolutely killing after the day swapping over-_-

I would like a new job that pays the same as this one (or more) but isn't so mind numbingly dull and doesn't cause so much hassle at home.

In terms of material things I have a longing to set up a FW planted tank again so a nice 5x2x2 tank and a couple of hundred quid to spend on ADA products would be nice :)

I'd like to win enough money to move to a bigger house and have a monster tank. Oh yes and to be totally greedy I'd like a R8 V10. :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back