Algone rocks!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PunkRock050

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
As some of you may have known from my earlier post, I had some horribly cloudy water a couple weeks ago, and nothing would fix it. I had tried everything then I found this site online called Algone, so I gave it a shot. When I got it in the mail (about 4 days later), I put a packet in my filter and about 2 days after that my water was absolutely CRYSTAL clear! This stuff works wonders, and I reccommend it to anyone! It says it helps keep amonia levels and stuff down too.

http://www.algone.com

Looks pretty impressive stuff :) If its not a chemical, what is it and how does it work, me wonders?
Jim

Hi Punk Rock

Just checked out the ALGONE site and as you say it looks to good to be true. I am the first to admit that I have suffered for some time with green water and have tried plenty of things, but I am wondering is it possible to use with carbon in my filters and how big are the packs and most of all HOW MUCH?

Sorry PR for all the questions.

Cheers Mate

Well I have carbon in mine and it works great. Im pretty sure its all natural, and a bit pricey but it works. I dont remember what it costs, but check out the site.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back