Algae problem or healthy tank?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Do you know a reliable source to get any of those plants? I havenā€™t seen any floating plants at my LFS. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re all over the internet but anyone have a website or company they prefer?
Usually pet stores sell them in a bundle that looks like a planted plant with a weight wrapped around the bottom. Hornwort and Anacharis are also good floating plants . Some of these plants go by several different names. My local Petco indicates floating vs planted plants. The LFS workers mostly do not have a clue when it comes to plants so it is best to check the internet and write down the names of the plants before you go there.

I have posted this on the front of my shrimp tank so my amano can read it. Mine don't seem to touch it. I did have some American flag fish in a different tank that made short work of it.
Lol.
Yeah ive heard flag fish will eat it, sometimes mollies too ive heard.
I had some shrimp and nerites that kept my tank spotless, maybe the snails were doing the heavy lifting and the amanos were taking the credit.lol

Lol.
Yeah ive heard flag fish will eat it, sometimes mollies too ive heard.
I had some shrimp and nerites that kept my tank spotless, maybe the snails were doing the heavy lifting and the amanos were taking the credit.lol
My Nerite snails have finally scaled the castle walls and stated to clean the towers after weeks of watching them just clean the aquarium glass. :lol: One thing I will say for the mystery/apple snails they were all over that castle from day one before they decided to go after my plants:mad:

I have posted this on the front of my shrimp tank so my amano can read it. Mine don't seem to touch it. I did have some American flag fish in a different tank that made short work of it.
Funny!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back