Algae ID and Help Please

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Don't be afraid of a little algae, it's supposed to be there! It all makes for a lovely environment for our livestock. Unless stuff is getting out of control and taking over the whole tank I wouldn't even worry about it, just embrace the nature 🤷‍♀️

Do you know where I can find these adults?
Don't know wher in the UK you are but I know that Horizon Aquatics have them. I bought another 4 amano yesterday ad there's always a load of otos in stock. I think they send out orders.

Horizon does post out shrimps and snails, and amanos are listed on their website.
ProShrimp also has amanos in stock at the moment.

Don't know wher in the UK you are but I know that Horizon Aquatics have them. I bought another 4 amano yesterday ad there's always a load of otos in stock. I think they send out orders.

I’m only 40 min drive from Horizon I go on a monthly basis but they are in the same mind as me about amano shrimps and pea puffers.
Horizon does post out shrimps and snails, and amanos are listed on their website.
ProShrimp also has amanos in stock at the moment.

I love the shop.. But again in two minds about the puffers being with them.

I’m only 40 min drive from Horizon I go on a monthly basis but they are in the same mind as me about amano shrimps and pea puffers.

I love the shop.. But again in two minds about the puffers being with them.
Pets at home often do amano shrimp and at a good price. I have Borelli in with cherry shrimp and amanos. Most of the time they don't bother the cherry shrimp. They are certainly not interested in amanos. No chance a pea puffer will take down a good size amano.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back