Ahhh-choo!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

vanalisa

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Corydoras Habrosus
I've been wanting these...almost afraid to research community tank compatability and my ability to meet their tank requirements! Sooo cute! 20200508_145753.jpg20200508_145810.jpg20200508_145809.jpg
I NEED FIVE!!!!!!

Theyre fine to keep with other soft water species that arent able to eat them or out compete them for food. Temp range 75-79F ideally on sand to protect their tiny barbels.

Theyre fine to keep with other soft water species that arent able to eat them or out compete them for food. Temp range 75-79F ideally on sand to protect their tiny barbels.
Thanks, I just found out my water is too hard. I don't think I can commit to getting R/O. :(

For others reading, with any of the dwarf species, 10 minimum. Theyre shy and thrive in a very large group. I started with 7 and they were so skittish. I have 10 pygmaeus, i see them more now... but ill be upping to 15 because they do better in large groups than a small one.

Last edited:
Corydoras Habrosus
I've been wanting these...almost afraid to research community tank compatability and my ability to meet their tank requirements! Sooo cute!View attachment 103496View attachment 103497View attachment 103498
I NEED FIVE!!!!!!
Ive kept them, theyre one of my favorite fish ever, but again hard to find where i live.
They do really well in big groups so id get more than 5. I had 10 they are more active than other corydora as theyll glass surf and even occasionally shoal mid level. They also like chilling on top of broad leaves or wood. Of course they need sand and peacful tank mates like tetras but i think theyre awesome!

For others reading, with any of the dwarf species, 10 minimum. Theyre shy and thrive in a very large group. I started with 7 and they were so skittish. I have 10 pygmaeus, i see them more now... but ill be upping to 15 because they do better in large groups than a small one.

Yes, get as many as you can...They are so small

That's good to know, thanks.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back