After Birth Effects

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Bradley

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have a problem. Over the last month, all my mother fish have given birth to fry and then developed white spots all over their bodies. When they are pregnant again, the spots go away. It is weird, i've never seen this before. any help welcome

Sorry bradly, I've never heard of this problem - what texture are the white spots do they stick out? how big are they?

And how often has it happened? :thumbs:

The size of a pin head and yes they stick out.
If you cant help, no problem, as long as they dont die, i'm happy! :(

How are you're mollies Bradley?
I had my male come up with white spots like zits (used JFE 4 2 days and poof they were gone) but never heard ofyour momma problem.. hehe course I've been getting most of my help from You or William :lol: :nod:
Just wanted to let ya know I was keeping my finger's crossed for ya... If you do come up with an answer let me know, just in case :thumbs:

Thanx for the tips mommy :huh:
I looked at them when i got home this afternoon and the spots disappeared on my guppy(she is pregnant again), yet they are even bigger on the non-pregnant baloon molly :-(
Plz dont die....... :unsure:

P.S. Hope you dont mind me calling you "mommy", i'm not trying to bug you, it is just quicker than mollymomma ;)

no prob I have 4 kids that call me that too so hey what's one more lol :lol:
You have never been a bother enjoy our molly posts B)

*Note to me , Bradley gets no allowance lol * He will just spend it all on fish

Ya but the allowance(if i had one) would not be used
I usually bug the pet stores to sell me all their fish fry(approx. 20) for $10
Of course though, thats canadian dollars so it really isn't that much but hey, i'd be paying for something they dot for free!

ggrrrrrrr.....give............me................fry! :grr:

( :p oh well, got too many already! :p )

Ha,
With all the $ i have made, ihave only spent about $100 in the last 2 years.

If you dontr mind,how old are they?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back