The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Sofiebm

Reaction score
Hello.
I have recently gotten 2 clawed frogs. But i cant figure out what the appropriate size gravel should be, since they showel their food in so aggresively they might accidentally eat a couple of rocks. Does anyone know how big the Gravel has to be? Would appreciate the help

Hello.
I have recently gotten 2 clawed frogs. But i cant figure out what the appropriate size gravel should be, since they showel their food in so aggresively they might accidentally eat a couple of rocks. Does anyone know how big the Gravel has to be? Would appreciate the help
They can get pretty large so anything less than a 1/2 inch could be swallowed at that point Iā€™d say. When I had mine I trained them to eat from my hand and used floating foods anyway so they never really ate stuff off the substrate. One of them even enjoyed being petted.

I've found that a bare bottom tank is preferable. Easier to feed, easier to clean.

They can get pretty large so anything less than a 1/2 inch could be swallowed at that point Iā€™d say. When I had mine I trained them to eat from my hand and used floating foods anyway so they never really ate stuff off the substrate. One of them even enjoyed being petteI have looked everywhere om the internet for an answer

They can get pretty large so anything less than a 1/2 inch could be swallowed at that point Iā€™d say. When I had mine I trained them to eat from my hand and used floating foods anyway so they never really ate stuff off the substrate. One of them even enjoyed being petted.
I have searched and read everything about clawed frogs without an actual answer. Thank you so much!!

Most reactions

trending

Back