Advice on Stock

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

A little update! All the fish I was planning on rehoming are being rehomed! Our LFS agreed to take in the fish that I no longer have the space for, and it's a little sad to see some of them go, but it means I'll be able to get the stock I really want now.

Every day I think about buying a great, big 8ft tank just for my plecos... One day, maybe.

A little update! All the fish I was planning on rehoming are being rehomed! Our LFS agreed to take in the fish that I no longer have the space for, and it's a little sad to see some of them go, but it means I'll be able to get the stock I really want now.

Every day I think about buying a great, big 8ft tank just for my plecos... One day, maybe.
Good deal!
What does Dad think about it?...or should I not ask, lol

Good deal!
What does Dad think about it?...or should I not ask, lol
He was quite reluctant at first, and he's not a fan of the people who work there since they're pretty grumpy, but he agreed and says that it'll be good because then I can focus on getting some nicer fish. It went surprisingly well!

He was quite reluctant at first, and he's not a fan of the people who work there since they're pretty grumpy, but he agreed and says that it'll be good because then I can focus on getting some nicer fish. It went surprisingly well!
Good again!

That's nice but why didn't you sell them ?

That's nice but why didn't you sell them ?
Since I'm selling pretty cruddy fish, I doubt people will want to pay for them anyway... Giving my gourami and black neon tetras to my grandparents when they get another tank, so it won't all be just money down the drain.

Since I'm selling pretty cruddy fish, I doubt people will want to pay for them anyway... Giving my gourami and black neon tetras to my grandparents when they get another tank, so it won't all be just money down the drain.
"Cruddy" LOL
BN plecos are very trendy that's why I asked. It's very common in France to sell (healthy) fishes on Le Bon Coin french site of FREE classified advertising.

"Cruddy" LOL
BN plecos are very trendy that's why I asked. It's very common in France to sell (healthy) fishes on Le Bon Coin french site of FREE classified advertising.
I don't have a bristlenose actually. Just a common plec and a sailfin. If I breed bristlenoses at any point, I'm definitely hoping to breed some.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back