Advice For Stocking My Planted 10 Gal

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Dragonslady

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for some help with ideas for stocking my planted 10 gallon tank.

I have been working to upgrade my 5 gallon planted tank to the 10 gallon, and I will already have 3 pygmy cory cats and an oto.

I am longing to have a group of sparkling gouramis, and was considering some shrimp or just expanding my school of corys.

Any thoughts?

Yeah cowboy, I think that what i'll do is expand the cory cats to six or so. Thanks for the feedback :good:

I added my pearl white crowntail betta, and he looks gorgeous so that gets rid of the concept of sparkling gouramis.

Has anyone had any experience with Ember tetras? My local Petsmart carried them once last summer, and I haven't seen them since. I always regretted not picking them up. Thinking back, I feel like they would make a lovely addition because they are so small and gorgeous. lol

Also, are there any thoughts on adding otos or shrimp to the mix?

I'm working on the same project right now - a small 10g planted tank. I was thinking 8 neon tetras, and maybe.. not sure yet?

sparkling gourmais would work or a pair of honey gouramis
or if you get red of the corys and otto you could have a pair of apisto

ow soryy i didnt see the bit about you adding a betta i would up the corys to 4 and but a couple more ottos

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back