Adolfoi And Sterbai

meandmykribs said:
Oh my, it was on the internet...........cant place the name of the site now but you also have min of £12 shipping charge so its not all that cheap when you work it all out
sad.png

I actually do have sterbai and adolfoi together (I am migrating between species by replacing my ageing adolfoi with sterbai as they die) in my tank and I have absolutely no issue with them.

I'm not sure they can crossbreed, but if you have enough of each I find it unlikely even if it is possible..

Do you find they flock together or separately?

FLOCK hahahaha svholl is prob a better term for fish
blush.png

school as well.....oh my it must be bedtime

To be honest I like to use the term "herd" for corys, it seems more appropriate :D

Anyway they spend a lot more time with their own kind than mixed. I get the distinct impression that when they happen to mix it's just because they happen to be in the same area of the tank, not for any herding behaviour.

Ahh it does seem a more appropriate term your right

Think I will stick to the one then thanks for all your help it is very much appreciated from you all ;)

My friend always refers to herds of cories too :)

Well hopefully by the time mu 400 is ready for them I will have the means for herd :)

In any case, I do agree, it is better to have one species. I currently have two because I am migrating between species.

I also have 15 rummynoses and 1 cardinal which just won't die! :D

Karen get the Sterbai!

You won't be disappointed, I know your excited for the Adolfoi but the Sterbai have the nicest colours on their fins plus their patterns I think are so much more interesting.
Plus Adolfoi's remind me of Hitler... so there's always that Con.

David!!! Hitler!!!!
rofl.gif
 you crack me up
I am debating on which to have as it is without you putting strange pictures in my head hahaha if I see hitler everytime I look at them now I will not be a happy bunny hahaha

haha then perhaps I just made it easier?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back