ADF

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

crimsontsavo

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Will they eat prepared foods?
Aquatic worms/veggies/fruit- I don't know of any vegetarian frogs-lol.

What tempature should the tank be at?

How big do they get. (My tank is 5 gallons heavilly planted with good water flow).
I am not gonna change the water flow or the plants- so if this isnt suitable for an ADF then please let me know!

There are a couple places in the tank where the water remains still. :)

My fish arent nippers.

I have a cover for the tank as well. :D

Are they big enough to eat guppies?

My tank is slowly turning away from being Native. :( Dang you all and your great non floridian animals! :no: :lol:

Maybe I can just set up a new five gallon. :*)

I'm not sure if my aquatic dwarf frog is sfrican (brown, 2 dark brown stripes, light-white brown underbellie) but it loves bloodworms which it steals from he newts, and will pretty much eat anything although i've never seen it eat flakes my cousin feeds his betta flakes and it is healthy, they stay too small to eat guppies maybe fry, there are white clouds which are pretty much smaller than guppies and they are fine, but no fry survide though it is more likely the whiteclouds ate them. The frog tends to ignore the whiteclouds
adfs shouldn't get more than 1 and a half inches, my tank is at 75 it's a 10 gallon 3/4 filled (for newts) and has 2 newts 4 whitclouds, and two dwarf aquatic frogs, my cousins is in a small say 3 gallon(?) just small plastic one took out the pump cause the frog could get stuck in the bubles, so it sits still, only one plastic plants, and my frogs like to sit in the plastic plants so hideing places are necesarry.

hope this helps

Will they eat prepared foods?
Aquatic worms/veggies/fruit- I don't know of any vegetarian frogs-lol.

What tempature should the tank be at?

How big do they get. (My tank is 5 gallons heavilly planted with good water flow).
I am not gonna change the water flow or the plants- so if this isnt suitable for an ADF then please let me know!

There are a couple places in the tank where the water remains still.

My fish arent nippers.

I have a cover for the tank as well.

Are they big enough to eat guppies?

My tank is slowly turning away from being Native.  Dang you all and your great non floridian animals! 

Maybe I can just set up a new five gallon.

ADF's will eat flakes,granules,bloodworms,betta bites,anything they can fit in their mouths they'll eat it. I kept the tank temp at 76-78 degrees. They don't get very big,my biggest one was a male and he was 2 inches mouth to butt. lol As long as they have a still spot to rest and not swim frantically all the time the water flow shouldn't be a prob. They will eat guppy fry if they can get it in their mouths..I've seen them go after the bigger fish when it's feeding time but they don't do any harm they just get excited and greedy. Your tank should be just fine,crimson. :)

forgot to add...cover ALL holes and spaces on the lid,even if it looks impossible for them to fit thru...they will manage to squeeze thru.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back