Adf & Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MisssMarie

Fish Addict
Reaction score
So, I had two African Dwarf Frogs left on my porch. One looked sick, so they're being housed with a friend until thursday who is a big frog person and has many ADF. Anyways, I have one betta in a 2.5 gallon tank and a 1.5 gallon tank en route. I'm thinking the betta should go in the 1.5 and the frogs in the 2.5? Hows that sound? Will the two be okay in there? I've been told 3 would be great in there and I want to do what's best, so, I'm open to ideas/suggestions. Thanks!

I had 2 adfs in with a betta for a while I never had problems with them if u wanted to go down that route.

My only issue is that this betta slaughtered the last things I've tried in his tank - shrimp and young minnows. As well as biting the feelers off a small. So, no more buddies for him

I wouldn't put the ADFs in the tank with that betta if he's that agressive tbh. I personally wouldn't want to put a betta in anything less than 5 US gallons so I would say they were both on the small side. However, I guess if it's all you can manage then I'm sure the frogs will at least be better than in a tuppaware box. I'm not sure what the minimum tank size is for ADFs, but from this thread from a while ago, I think the frogs would be fine in 2.5 gallons.

Okay then. And now the bettas has a neighbor lol. He does just fine with neighbors but he's not a big sharer. Thanks!!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back