Additions to my tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Angry_Platy

Sleepy Chook
Reaction score
Sleeping Somewhere. Or doing water changes. Or run
I resisted going to the LFS for at least 2 weeks....then I went there today and bought probably the equivalent of what I would have bought had I been there the weeks I missed :p
First....my pintail platy....sold as a tuxedo platy she was the only one with a tail like this. Its hard to tell from the pic but it really is a pin-shaped fin coming out the middle of her tail :p So pretty and unusual that I had to get her. That and the fact that I don't have a tuxedo at the moment :lol:
IMGP1257.jpg

Next is my new female sword....probably the largest swordy I have ever seen...I am guessing shes about 3 inches and generally a large girl. She is probably and older fish but I still couldn't resist her :wub:
IMGP1266.jpg

And my new pineapple male. His sword has only just started growing and his gonopodium hasn't completely folded yet. He will make nice babies with any of the swordies I have :hey:
5551a15d.jpg

My spotted female platy. I saw one like her at a different LFS yesterday but I wouldn't buy from there as there fish always die. I was stoked when I saw this one, exactly the same as the other one, in my regular LFS
3264d9ed.jpg

And last but not least, my white/orange/blue tuxedo platy girl. She was accidentally netted while netting the spotted platy and since she was so nice looking I told them to put her in the bag too :p
IMGP1278.jpg

You and your platies, tsk tsk tsk

:p
Very nice Chook :thumbs:

DD

Lovely fish Angry_Platy! :)

I think I have the same heater as you... is yours a Sacem Blutherm?

Kyle saw those pics, and now he is drooling....hahahaha

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back