Addictive....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Devs

Reaction score
I've bought 4 bettas in the last month. It's amazing to see the personalities of each fish! they are all so different.I'm actually looing for more 5 gal. tanks so I can get a couple more!LOL (my daughter has recently added two bettas to her fish family)What did I start here??????? I love them!

yep, my interest in Bettas started as me just wanting one as a pet, then before even getting one (while doing research) I quickly realized I would want more than one. Well then still before I even got my first one I realized I wanted to breed them, Lol. So I've now had Bettas for 2 months and I have 3 males, 5 females and a spawn tank full of fry :hyper:

Linda

yep you are hooked.

They are so Cool to watch and their colors. WOW.

Good Luck with them.

Yeh, they are so addictive. Someone gave us one betta in a vase-with-plant thing and when we went to the store to buy him a real tank, we found a couple more that just had to come home with us. Now we keep no fewer than 100 bettas (and there are corys and dwarf puffers and all the live food they all eat--and that's just whats in the tanks), sometimes more. You get to this point where anytime you go anywhere part of your mind is going "hey, I could use that for the bettas" or "maybe I can put a tank or two in the closet if we just get rid of all the clothing...."

lol, somebody else is addicted, i wonder if they'll ever create some kind of shot, like a flu shot, to stop MTS, imagine all the money we would save!

Doggfather said:
lol, somebody else is addicted, i wonder if they'll ever create some kind of shot, like a flu shot, to stop MTS, imagine all the money we would save!
:lol: :lol:

I wonder if anyone has ever had there floor collapse from too many tanks. Its tempting.... I have a small room and I already have plans for 20 gal and a 2.5 gal in the near future along with the ones I have now. Some day I'll have a nice 55 or 75 gal tank with a nice stand. Damn I'm gonna dream about tanks tonight :look:

hehe... I know what you mean. I'm always tempted to buy every interesting looking betta I see. If I had the money, there'd be a whole room, no, make that a whole floor of my house devoted to aquariums... and thats just for the bettas ^^

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back