Added New Fish to my 55 Gallon Tank Today!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

dmpfishlover

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have been waiting over three weeks for fish (Harlequin Rasboras) that I ordered through my LFS, but they have been unable to get the quantity that I wanted... I ordered 20 so I could have a good sized school, but they just can't seem to get that many in at a time. So I decided to get what I can now and add to it when they can get more in stock... So I picked up 8 Harlequin Rasboras today, and while I was there I noticed that they had some baby Panda Corydoras in stock. Both the Harlequin Rasboras and the Panda Corydoras are TINY... They are both around 1/2" or smaller... They had a school of 8 Harlequins and 14 Panda Cories... I bought them ALL!!!! :D :kana:They are sooo CUTE!!! Below are some pictures of my Panda babies...I couldn't get any pictures of the Harlequin Rasboras because they won't stay still. They are schooling nicely and are very active. The Cories are already sifting through the sand and looking for morsels.

I am so excited! I feel like a little kid at Christmas time!!:yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_20200807_220833117.jpg
    IMG_20200807_220833117.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20200807_220844122.jpg
    IMG_20200807_220844122.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 108
Panda Corydoras are definitely cute.

One of my company employees asked me to buy Panda Corydoras and Panda Loaches for him recently.
So, we both went to the fish store after work.
But when we reached there, they only have Panda Cordydoras.
I helped him to catch 6 Panda Corydoras.
It was so cheap at less than USD 1 each.

If you can get Panda Loaches, they are very cute too.
But take note that the information provided in this video isn't accurate.

I will try to get some better pictures... I'd love to see a picture of your tank with your new Neons! :)
I will try and post some photos in the next couple of days. It is cool watching them explore the tank, the glow lights and embers formed up in the shoal and stuck together as the neons seen to be everywhere.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back