Active Members On The Darkside?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Brilly91

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Just wondering how many active members on here are running a salty tank? and could we all post pics below as it would be nice to see everyone elses tank.

Also i think we all need to start posting more topics
biggrin.png

I did something like this when I was salty and got like one reply :p

I'm just starting up my first reef tank it looks prett ugly right know becomes I'm cycling but I will get pics soon :)

thats a beautiful tank, i was gonna start up a salty tank this month but then my jewel cichlids spawned and i have a roughly 200 fry who are now going to take home in the tank lol

Tropical_Dave said:
thats a beautiful tank, i was gonna start up a salty tank this month but then my jewel cichlids spawned and i have a roughly 200 fry who are now going to take home in the tank lol

Thanks, need a more recent pic really. Its changed a lot coral wise lol.

Ahhhhh stupid cichlids lol Look forward to seeing Salty_Dave in the future still i hope :D

Brilly91 said:

Thanks, need a more recent pic really. Its changed a lot coral wise lol.

Ahhhhh stupid cichlids lol Look forward to seeing Salty_Dave in the future still i hope
biggrin.png

haha 'Salty_Dave' yeah im sure i'll have plenty more tanks in the future :)

HI, I am on the salty dark side with a 55litre and soon to buy a 6ft all singing all dancing beast. Stand by for the thread when it all gets started later this year.

phoenix2081 said:
HI, I am on the salty dark side with a 55litre and soon to buy a 6ft all singing all dancing beast. Stand by for the thread when it all gets started later this year.

Ill be waiting with eager anticipation of the all singing all dancing beast thats for sure!

Brilly91 said:

Ill be waiting with eager anticipation of the all singing all dancing beast thats for sure!

Just don't your breath. I'm not back in country till July, moving house (and current tank) then getting measurements for it. I am in the planning phases now while I'm bored.

phoenix2081 said:

Just don't your breath. I'm not back in country till July, moving house (and current tank) then getting measurements for it. I am in the planning phases now while I'm bored.

Yer probably best not to hold my breath that long :p lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back