A worried and concerned new fish keeper.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

badbrownbear

Reaction score
hello guys. You can call me BBB.

Iā€™m a newbie who is struggling as the title suggests.

Iā€™ve joined primarily because Iā€™m in need of some advice but hopefully with your help I can become a happy fish keeper and a member who can positively contribute to the community in the future.

They questions that Iā€™m going to ask are probably not new and have probably been answered 1000 times over. Iā€™ve tried troubleshooting via google but the problem with that is Iā€™m unable to filter whatā€™s good for me and whatā€™s not etc.

Rather than posting the issue in this section, could someone point me in the right direction as to where I can explain my situation in a little more detail.

Iā€™m a proud parent of 3 oranda goldfish but worried.

Thank you for reading!

hello guys. You can call me BBB.

Iā€™m a newbie who is struggling as the title suggests.

Iā€™ve joined primarily because Iā€™m in need of some advice but hopefully with your help I can become a happy fish keeper and a member who can positively contribute to the community in the future.

They questions that Iā€™m going to ask are probably not new and have probably been answered 1000 times over. Iā€™ve tried troubleshooting via google but the problem with that is Iā€™m unable to filter whatā€™s good for me and whatā€™s not etc.

Rather than posting the issue in this section, could someone point me in the right direction as to where I can explain my situation in a little more detail.

Iā€™m a proud parent of 3 oranda goldfish but worried.

Thank you for reading!
Welcome.
Perhaps this is where you want to be.

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you already have plenty of good advice on your fish in cycling issues so hopefuly your time here will be helpful to you.

Welcome! Hope you have a great time here and in the hobby!

Which part of the UK?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back