A Warning

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

garuf

Fish Addict
Reaction score
anyone out there who has t5 lighting, treat it EXTREMELY gently, iv just shattered one of the bulbs in my hands trying to push it into its socket, luckily im not hurt but theres glass everywhere and it could be a whole lot worse.

be carful with t5's theyre fragile, and most importantly expensive!

sucks to be you,
Sorry for what happen,
im going to buy a t5 luminare next month Or sooner,
will keep that in mind,
what you have? and Ibar?

sucks to be you,
Sorry for what happen,
will keep that in mind,
what you have? and Ibar?
haha dont i know it second one in as many weeks! first one blew this one i shatter :crazy:
i have just a t5 power compact and starter, theyre so fragile though its rediculous youd think theyd make them out of sterner stuff!

sucks to be you,
Sorry for what happen,
will keep that in mind,
what you have? and Ibar?
haha dont i know it second one in as many weeks! first one blew this one i shatter :crazy:
i have just a t5 power compact and starter, theyre so fragile though its rediculous youd think theyd make them out of sterner stuff!

What make are the ones you are using? Mine where fine and seemed no more fragile then the t8's? (Didnt stress test them but didnt treat them any gentler either).

That really sucks :( especially as they cost so much (glad you didnt get hurt too).

sucks to be you,
Sorry for what happen,
will keep that in mind,
what you have? and Ibar?

What make are the ones you are using? Mine where fine and seemed no more fragile then the t8's? (Didnt stress test them but didnt treat them any gentler either).

That really sucks :( especially as they cost so much (glad you didnt get hurt too).

im using interpets from aquaessentials, its just so annoying since ive got a t8 thats spare and its been used for everything from lighting my tank through to a workshop light and it just refuses to die no matter how much i knock, drop and abuse it, ive even trodden on it by accident and it still works!

Maybe your just really strong,
or clumsy , hehe
id be tempted to say the later of the 2
AE are great though should have the light by wednesday just intime for my second lot of plants to arrive:)

Most reactions

Back