A Video of My Aquarium

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

If I start saying what I like about your aquarium and that excellent video this will turn into a long rambling and incoherent post. But, I like your choice of fish most. I wouldn't add or change anything. I especially like the calico angelfish. I like Gouramis, therefore, I like the pearl and dwarf Gouramis. I really like Zebras. Your fish are very common in the hobby. I like the old standbys. I like to think of them as old friends because I've known them all since I was a boy. I like your Vallisneria. It's my favorite. The only thing I can't figure out is what that stripedy Botia loach looking fish is. But I like him.

I have 3 loaches in my tank 2 Yoyo loaches and 1 Golden zebra loach. Thety are all similar colours it's just the pattern that's different.

Glad you like my video and stocking etc.

At some point we will be running an angelfish FOTM contest. I hope you enter. Also we will run a Catfish FOTM contest. It will be for any catfish from dwary corydoras to common Plecos. Not sure which I will run first. "So many fish, so little time!"

Most reactions

Back