A very late entry for FOTM?????????

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

dolphin

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Here's a pic of One of my discus. He is a tank breed wild fish.

Attachments

• wild.JPG
    wild.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 50
a verry nice fish i will nominate but im not shure if its too late poor les must be spinning like a top trying to keep up with all thease fotm nominations

Wow that was fast......we got our 10 for Fish of the month already. Still got 3 spots open for large tank of the month and there are only three small tanks

Les

beautiful fish dolphin. i'm going to clean it up a bit if you don't mind. I may not vote for myself this month. between the discus and starry and buds gourami and my betta it should be really good. :D

Hi Tanked

Thanks for the cleanup job.

I will post the best fish later.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I just wanted a pictur of my fav fish in the comp. But he is not my best looking discus, that is for next month.

if he is not your best looking I can not wait!!! I am seriously considering voting for your pic over mine :crazy: or bud and starry's. my betta is cool and all but wow. I've got a little suprise for next month too. I just picked up 2 red tailed zebra loaches :D very cool little guys!!!

Hi Dolpin,

Wicked looking fish :thumbs:

Just wanted to know do you get soft water out the tap in Plymouth? Reason why i ask is cos over here in west london our tap water is very hard. Cos of this its makes it hard to keep discus (which i originally wanted). Or do you get RO water?

Cheers

DG

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back