🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moony42

Fish Crazy
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Hello TFF!!!

I had an idea. I thought it would be cool to post the best and the cutest betta pics as a mini contest. I am doing this as a tribute to bettas!! I will be judging this contest. Your betta wins based on health,looks,cuteness and behavior. Only one photo please.

HOW TO ENTER-
Send a photo of a betta along with it's name. Species can be any species. I will make another thread after 10 entries for voting. Hope you enter!!!

Cool! So it’s kind of like a “Betta of the month” contest? :)

Here is my betta....

His specifications...

Picture:
0D137A44-5D8C-4D14-809A-3E3328BEECD3.jpeg

Name: “Blaze”

Size: Approx. 2.5 in.

Specific breed?: Super Delta Tale/ Dumbo Ear Male Betta Fish.

He is not really that cute in a picture, but the way he acts, is ADORABLE!!! When I feed him, he will look at me, then look at his pellet, and almost say, “Is that it?” And then after about 30 sec. he will eat it! It’s just so funny!

Anyways:, I hope you liked “Blaze”! :)

Moony42 , I sent you a private message. Please read and respond.​

Last edited:
This may be a conflict of interest. Anyway, what is the prize?

It's not a great prize, but I will follow you

Some changes. Contest ends in 3 days. Judging will be done on Friday [Thursday time for the U.S]

If no one enters apart from phoenixking I am cancelling this unfortunately. :(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
No phoenix. I meant that if nobody else enters, I will be cancelling.Thanks phoenix. To thank you I am going to follow you. I hope fishmanic keeps his word. Please check your notifications properly for the following message.

No phoenix. I meant that if nobody else enters, I will be cancelling.Thanks phoenix. To thank you I am going to follow you. I hope fishmanic keeps his word. Please check your notifications properly for the following message.
Not sure what your talking about but Fishmanic is a trustworthy guy.

Moony42 has agreed via private message to end this contest. I will be setting up a betta only TFF sanctioned FOTM contest around august 15th. Pheonixkingz and all members are welcome to enter their Betta fish in that contest. Per forum rules, contests are to be run only by TFF staff. We have the means to promote contests for maximum exposure and for maximizing participation. I will be locking this thread soon.

Last edited:
One of the Admins would need to approve any contest. Maybe we can have specific requirements for the next fish of the month contest that requires betta photos!

THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED. No further posting is allowed. A betta FOTM contest will be run around August 15th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back