A tank built for a Cat

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Nothing wrong if you don't mind your cat eating polluted tank water.
My three have access to clan water, 24/7. It doesn't stop them drinking from puddles...there's one down the lane that they're particularly fond of.
Of course, when you think about it, we tend to ignore the plain water and prefer to drink it with mouldy grain juices in it, or the juice of fruit gone off, or steeped, dried leaves, or ground beans that have been cooked for a while...etc..

I would have thought if your tank has zero ammonia the water is pretty clean. Plus Iti is 18 and it doesn't seem to have harmed her

I would have thought if your tank has zero ammonia the water is pretty clean. Plus Iti is 18 and it doesn't seem to have harmed her
agree, my cat loves fish related items. She plays with my net all te time, she drinks my tank water and whenever i walk downstairs with a dead fish in a net crying my cat tries to get it. Shes sitting on my lap being annoting now, shes trying to step on my keybourd! :rofl:

Our cat that lived till 19 years of age refused fresh water and always drank out of the waterlily pond. For him it was true Vitamin Water.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back