A Song I Have Been Working On.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Supraman

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Well as some of you know, I Dj for a living so I make a lot of my own music but this time around I'm making a cover from my favorite band, Linkin Park. The song I chose is also my favorite song by them only rivalled by another one of their songs. This songs name is called numb.

Right now it's still a work in progress and is really just starting, I know that I have the tone waaaay off but it will be an easy fix once I have more of the song done to try and find a happy medium. Also sorry that there is not a lot of footage, this alone has taken me 3 nights as finding the proper tones and notes is not easy especially when your used to freestyle haha.

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r645/fishfordays/7E153B2C-E845-428D-B95C-96172DCED827-140-000000053522065B_zpsd2bb1b8e.mp4

:wub: Linkin Park
I see what you mean :p That was a lot shorter than I thought it would be but I look forward to hearing it when it's finished. Keep up the good work, I know you can do it :)

haha yea not much at all but its starting to come along, and you can really tell what it is when the melody hits. this is only the chorus line too. I still have to put the main beat too which will be the hard part, this is easy in comparison. 

Sounds great!

Just curious, do you ever use anything like garage band or do you use other program's?

First off, Thanks for the compliment! I cant wait to update it and have more to the song.

No I find those programs are well... uhmm ... ameature.. FL studio's is a highly sought after program and some of the big name producers ie. bass hunter, deadmau5, benni banassi. and other great Dj's use. Plus normally I actually use the proper instruments along with a set of turn tables and synthesizers but I sold off most of my equipment to help me move.  

I have goofed around on other programs but if I was ever to recommend a program for anyone to use it would be FL studio's, but this is a program that still throws me curve balls and learning experiences and I have been using it since it was in its 3rd stage. I currently own the 9th stage XXL producers version and like I said there is still tons to this program that I have no clue about so you have to have patients with this one.

I see why you're asking for opinions, hard to choose between :p
I think I like option 2 more though.
Keep up the good work :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back