A Small, Fluffy New Arrival!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

-FighterFishh

Fish Herder
Reaction score
We're going to pick up a brand new addition to the family tomorrow, a male long haired chocolate/fawn chihuahua named Finn!

2j8dqq.jpg

Very excited to get him home tomorrow! He's very tiny, fell asleep in my arms when I was visiting him earlier! :lol:

Very cute, I was brought up with chihuahuas as my mother used to breed & show them. (we had over 50 at one point)
They're quite feisty for such a little dog
Inside every chihuahua is a great Dane just itching to get out!

Hes so little! How big is he?

He's tiny! I don't know exactly how big, but he weighs just 10oz! :wub:

Very cute, I was brought up with chihuahuas as my mother used to breed & show them. (we had over 50 at one point)
They're quite feisty for such a little dog
Inside every chihuahua is a great Dane just itching to get out!

He's a great little character. He's very confident, which is good because we have 3 other dogs! :lol:
Lots of people say that, and going by him it's true too!!

tasbrs.jpg

28l47qp.jpg

I'm not normally a fan of small dogs, but I make an exception for two breeds; one is the papillion (my mum has one and he totally converted me) and the other is the long haired chihuahua; lovely little chaps!

Your little man is adorable :wub:

My friend has a short haired chihuahua called Merlin. My nana breeds and shows them so I've also been brought up around them :) I do prefer Long Haired Chihuahua's but Merlin is cute.
Finn is adorable though, I never used to like them at all really because I got pretty fed up of them and I personally wouldn't own one but I do like seeing other peoples now.

Thank you! His little ears are starting to stick up a little more now he's growing which just adds to his cuteness! :lol:

I'm not normally a fan of small dogs, but I make an exception for two breeds; one is the papillion (my mum has one and he totally converted me) and the other is the long haired chihuahua; lovely little chaps!

Your little man is adorable :wub:

I don't usually like very small dogs either, but I was thinking about getting a little long haired boy when I saw a lovely chocolate long haired chihuahua at a show and he won me over!
Thank you very much! :D

Well, all I'll say is he is one adorable little boy. :wub:

"Finn", what a cute name. :)
That is a cute dog :wub:
Finn is such an appropriate name for a fishkeeper's dog :good:

Aw, thank you both! I did consider calling him something silly like Pedro or Hagrid but Finn seemed like a better choice! :lol:

OMG OMG OMG

tumblr_lvcm9tGmc51r0x186o2_400.png

He does seem to have that effect on people! :lol:

My friend has a short haired chihuahua called Merlin. My nana breeds and shows them so I've also been brought up around them :) I do prefer Long Haired Chihuahua's but Merlin is cute.
Finn is adorable though, I never used to like them at all really because I got pretty fed up of them and I personally wouldn't own one but I do like seeing other peoples now.

I'm not a great fan of short haired chihuahuas, their eyes just seem to bulge a bit too much for me though there are some very cute ones around!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back