a real CT

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

candy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
well since i live in newzealand and bettas are not that big over here all i ever see are blue or red VT. but still they are beautiful so i have a intresting coulered VT.

but today while in local petshop (dont realy like how they keep their fish but cheep for other fish related things) i see about 6 betta cups with some lovely little VT males in them all looking rather sad.so i just wonder in to the fish room and have a look at their one and only knife fish thats been sitting there for months and what do i see in a little breading hang on thingie is amazing. not only is it a CT its not blue or red its green and black..its beautiful.and i wanted it so bad but guess what i dont have the room for the lovely guy and i dont have the money for a new tank and there is no way in hell im gonna keep it in the cup like the stupid shop lady said it could live happly in.

im kicking my self right now cause all i want is that lovely CT. you dont know how lucky u guys are that u have can get such beautiful bettas

I'm not sure if you have them in New Zealand, but I go to "thrift" or "re-sale" shops for my betta containers.

I always fing nice 1g glass containers for less than $2.00

Just make sure you wash it really good.

BTW, I think you're lucky to live in New Zealand, from what I've seen and heard, it's beautiful. :D

cometcattle said:
I'm not sure if you have them in New Zealand, but I go to "thrift" or "re-sale" shops for my betta containers.

BTW, I think you're lucky to live in New Zealand, from what I've seen and heard, it's beautiful. :D
oh yes! i would love to live in middle earth...errr...new zealand...

jacblades said:
cometcattle said:

I almost called it middle earth too. :lol:

The only thing that would worry me would be Orcs(sp?) running wild and un-checked throughout the county-side. -_-

cometcattle said:
jacblades said:
cometcattle said:

Just make sure you wash it  really good.

I almost called it middle earth too. :lol:

The only thing that would worry me would be Orcs(sp?) running wild and un-checked throughout the county-side. -_-
I would just pull out my magical Great Sword of Slaughter, and slay all those Orcs! Muahahahahaha

<sorry, the MMORPG fan in me is coming out, hehe>

Linda

ya newzealand is beautiful but it still has its down sides...im sorry to say but i have not seen a wild orc latly what a shame..i do do see my fare share of hoodrats.

newzealand is not bit on thrift shops or anything like that..we have op shops but thats just clothing ..fish keeping is not that big over here sadly a lot of cool fish are imported and cost about$200 for something nice looking

we dont have royal plecos,royal knife fish.some types of discs and angels

i saw a goldnugget pleco about this big [----------------] for $220.....the other day wish i had the money.

we got heeps of stupid looking gold fish but ya it kinda sucks when it comes to fish

i might just have ot put up some pics of beautiful newzealand for all the people who want to see where i live (next to a beach yippy)

hey, u shoulda snaged the guy up, when i find bettas i want ill userally buy them and wen i gte home find theres no room. ill userally keep them in the cupp with fresh water and meds for abouut a week till i find propper houseing. they can live ok in the cups but the water conditions are what kill them quik. -_-

i so would of done that if i had had the money for the little guy..mum has said if i go down there agen tomrow nad hes still there he can live in her huge ad i meam huge vase
yuppie

an inch long gold nugget for $220??!?!?! what a rip off!!!

well thats good that you havent seen any orcs lately. how about sexy dunedain rangers from the north? :hey: :hey: :drool: :drool:

newzealand is way over priced but what can i do realy if u love em and want them u got to pay

one thing i like baout newzealand is all the very sexyboys..man there are heeps of them its like shoping u can go..i want that one and that one and yep that one looks good too :D...betta not let my bf see this hes in bed right now lazy bugger..he says im silly.. anyway
talking about dunedun (cant spell lol) boys i just met this very sexy one called brent whos from there and guess where i met him ..in the LFS ..but we wont tell bf that will we :)

im a bit luckyer then most newzealanders when it comes to getign new fish my bf worked at the huge fish show about 30 mins away from us and when he stoped working there they said he could still get discounts..yippie more cheeps stuf for me and he can get fished ordered in for him like the royal knife fish hes allways wanted they are geting for him ...no extra charge too :)

anyway the CT was not there to day ...*cry* but hopefully they will get more in and then im gonna get one and no one can stop me. yippie

hope everyone has had a good weekend

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back