A Rare Glimpse CPDs

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

vanalisa

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Please enjoy these pictures of my Celestial Pearl Danios. They're pretty hard to catch in action to get a decent picture.
20200227_233616.jpg
20200227_233611.jpg
20200228_001404.jpg
I got lucky.
:)

Love the tank, whats the substrate I would like to find the best looking one for my betta tank.

I guess they used to be called "Galaxy Rasboras."
I named them after The Pleiades star cluster when I first got them. (The Seven Sisters from Greek mythology).
Then the mistake happened...
Now there are 5.
3 males and 2 females.

They are VERY shy.
But I am usually right up in their face to feed them, so? I keep my tanks in The Fish Kitchen.

I can always move the plants aside and look at them, but I leave them alone.

I may move them soon. When I do I will open up the plants a bit. I'm sure they will
be okay viewed from afar.

I guess they used to be called "Galaxy Rasboras."
I named them after The Pleiades star cluster when I first got them.
Then the mistake happened...
Now there are,5. 3males and 2 females.

They are VERY shy. Bit I am usually right up in their face to feed them. I keep my tanks in The Fish Kitchen.

I can always move the plants aside and look at them, but I leave them alone.

I may move them soon. When I do I will open up the space a bit. I'm sure they will
be okay viewed from afar.
Thats what they called in my country.

Nice. You'll see a lot more of them in a group of 20+
20200220_221632-jpg.98045

And a strategically place algae wafer helps with the photos ;)
Thanks, this is a great image!
They are really nice looking...
So, I've got a cousin, she's kinda shy and I've been wanting to hook her up, you know,
get her out of the tank.

Love the tank, whats the substrate I would like to find the best looking one for my betta tank.
I'll have to look through my photo gallery.
I started taking pictures of the boxes and bags of everything I use, it makes it easy to reference. I will get back to you on that.

Please enjoy these pictures of my Celestial Pearl Danios. They're pretty hard to catch in action to get a decent picture. I got lucky.
:)

I find that if you video your favorite fish then use something like VLC player to cycle through frame by frame you can capture some good pictures. Here is an example of young males posturing with each other I happen to capture that way. They are now mature have stunning deep orange colors. Sorry for the scratch in the way, I have a very old Acrylic tank.
CPD_1.png
CPD_2.png

Attachments

• CDP_1.png
    CDP_1.png
    899.8 KB · Views: 62
I find that if you video your favorite fish then use something like VLC player to cycle through frame by frame you can capture some good pictures. Here is an example of young males posturing with each other I happen to capture that way. They are now mature have stunning deep orange colors. Sorry for the scratch in the way, I have a very old Acrylic tank.View attachment 107123View attachment 107124
Thanks for posting the pictures, I will have to try your VLC method. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back