A quick pic of my 300 litre

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Spalders

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
IMG_20201028_190120.jpg

:wub:Lovely tank. What plants have you in there?

Some nice rainbow fish too

nice setup...maybe you should enter it in our next Tank of the Month contest which is accepting entries starting on Nov 1st. It will feature tanks sized at 31 US gallons and larger.

Meanwhile please vote in our Betta of the Month contest. Click on the FOTM banner at top of the forums to view the entries and then cast your vote.

Last edited:
nice setup...maybe you should enter it in our next Tank of the Month contest which is accepting entries starting on Nov 1st. It will feature tanks sized at 31 US gallons and larger.

Meanwhile please vote in our Betta of the Month contest. Click on the FOTM banner at top of the forums to view the entries and then cast your vote.
I voted in the Betta of the month. It was very difficult, they are all stunning fish.

I love the driftwood centerpiece! what are you using for substrate?
Thank you.
It's black gravel from Pets at Home, its one up from sand so it's fairly fine. But not so fine that my gravel hoover sucks it all up LOL

I was going to say I didn't think B&M sold things for fish tanks (or at least our local one doesn't) so there was something very fishy with your statement. :lol:

I was going to say I didn't think B&M sold things for fish tanks (or at least our local one doesn't) so there was something very fishy with your statement. :lol:
It's my memory, I'm at that funny age right now. :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back