Information:
#######################################################################

Title: A Nightmare on Elm Street
Year: 2010
iMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179056
Votes: 13,767
Rating: 5.3
All Genres: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
Plot Outline: A re-imagining of the horror icon Freddy Krueger, a serial-killer who wields a glove with four blades embedded in the fingers and kills people in their dreams, resulting in their real death in reality.
Director: Samuel Bayer
Writing By: Wesley Strick Eric Heisserer Wesley Strick Wes Craven
Produced By: Michael Bay Richard Brener Mike Drake Andrew Form Bradley Fuller Walter Hamada Erik Holmberg Michael Lynne Dave Neustadter John Rickard Robert Shaye
Music: Steve Jablonsky

Description:

Death stalks the dreams of several young adults to claim its revenge on the killing of Freddy Kruger. Chased and chastised by this finger-bladed demon, it is the awakening of old memories and the denials of a past of retribution that spurns this hellish vision of a dreamlike state and turns death into a nightmare reality. Written by Cinema_Fan

Cast:

Jackie Earle Haley as Freddy Krueger
Kyle Gallner as Quentin Smith
Rooney Mara as Nancy Holbrook
Katie Cassidy as Kris Fowles
Thomas Dekker as Jesse Braun
Kellan Lutz as Dean Russell
Clancy Brown as Alan Smith
Connie Britton as Dr. Gwen Holbrook
Lia D. Mortensen as Nora Fowles (as Lia Mortensen)
Julianna Damm as Little Kris

trailor

YouTube - 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' Trailer HD

Jock,
what is the point of this thread? You keep posting information about computer programmes etc yet you only joined a week or two ago and don;t appeared to have really contributed about fish?

Simon

Jock,
what is the point of this thread? You keep posting information about computer programmes etc yet you only joined a week or two ago and don;t appeared to have really contributed about fish?

Simon

thats becuse i have about 10 years experiance with computers and making tutorials and stuff and dont know much about fish, i dont like to be a leech and just get the info i want then leave, and as i cant help many people with there fish i can offer information in the computer section and art section. i have like over 100 tutorials online all over private sites on howto use programs and as every 1 on this site uses a pc i kinda worked out these people would like the tutorials i post and may even help a few ,

as for these movie posts these are just to show the movie and a trailor, cause im sure there are many people who would rather watch the trailor of a film and think oh thats a good film i might go buy this than go out buy the film and find out they dont like it

so basicaly it me giving back to the community the only way i can

stewart

Ok Stewart I just wondered because the manner of your posting was just like the Spam we have on a regular basis however you had me confused as you had posted about a fish right at the start which a spammer wouldn;t do.
To be honest the threads of movie trailers will probably confuse most wondering what they are there for

Simon

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back