a new site to bid on fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hi rollntider :)

I had the same trouble as semper fi at first. Then I went out and when I came back and went online again everything worked fine. :thumbs: I had copied and pasted, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't an error on my part.

Anyway, it's all good now. :D

ok, i will try that. i do have another question though. where can you find the auctions that you have won? i just did the instant buy on wuv's mg and now i don't have the info to send her the payment. i did pm her here though. i didn't get a confirmation email about it though and it is gone now from the site so i am assuming that i got it?

im trying to get a local canadian breeder to sell on there.. hes the one giving the females to the lfs that i keep buying..

i told him he could probably make a lot more money selling them on bidafish... hopefully he will try it out and hopefully some canadians or americans will buy some of his fish.

Hey semper sounds like you have a spam filter in place. I do to, and I check for the mail it has captured and my spam filter catches it and marks it as spam. you might want to set your trigger to allow stuff through to allow bettasandmore.com to come through and bidafish.com,

You may want to delete a few cookies or clear temporary internet files.

Cool site roll; I'm registered :D

I will have some danio roseus soon for sale
how do i put them on the auction (when they are big enough)

semper fi said:
ok, i will try that. i do have another question though. where can you find the auctions that you have won? i just did the instant buy on wuv's mg and now i don't have the info to send her the payment. i did pm her here though. i didn't get a confirmation email about it though and it is gone now from the site so i am assuming that i got it?
CLick on the "Members Services " Link and it will pull up a page that shows you the auctions that you are watching and have won etc..
Hope this helps.

Just need a few UK suppliers on there now.

Good luck with it. :clap:

Arfie

if you have a problem logging into the site , or other problems in general with bidafish , visit our forums there. But for general fish chat, please do that here. ;) One of us there will help you out.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back