A months progress!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Tropical Tony

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
So I thought Iā€™d share a some pictures of my tank A month apart and Iā€™m really pleased with the results. Plants are growing really well apart from my siamensis 53b. Itā€™s gone really bushy but not grown much taller. Has anyone got any ideas why this may be? Iā€™d also love to see everyoneā€™s before and after pics so post away!
E46D1B4F-C5EF-42DC-837B-E2A6804505B1.jpeg

Looking really good! What size tank is it? I'm not sure what plant you speak of... I've never heard of it before.

Sweet! I really like your carpeting plant and your rummy nose tetras. What is the stocking list of the tank?

Thanks guys. I only have 3 neons, 4 rummynose, 4 black phantom tetras l, 3 crystal shrimp and 2 nerite snails.
The light I use is the ciano CLE100 30 watt LED. Im using tetra plantain once a month and liquid Co2 daily. Substrate is seacham fluorite black

Nice! (The Co2 explains why the plants look so good, lol)

Nice! (The Co2 explains why the plants look so good, lol)

yeh. Iā€™ve never properly used Co2 so when I found the liquid version I thought Iā€™d give it a go. I know itā€™s not quite like injecting the gas but the plants seem happy enough haha.

and liquid Co2 daily
Liquid CO2 products are not really a good idea, I'm afraid. Most of them contain glutaradehyde, a powerful disinfectant. They can harm some plants even at the recommended dose, and they are not that good for fish. Never overdose these products.

Liquid CO2 products are not really a good idea, I'm afraid. Most of them contain glutaradehyde, a powerful disinfectant. They can harm some plants even at the recommended dose, and they are not that good for fish. Never overdose these products.

oh really. The plants and fish seem fine and healthy like. Iā€™ll just have to make sure I stick to the instructions and dose the correct amount

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back