Video A Little Video Of The 900 Gallon

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
what is the exact stock of that monster???

1 silver arowana
1 dorado
6 redhook silver dollars.
1 peacock bass
4 stingrays (2 motoro, 1 orbygini, 1 yepezi)
1 Lithodoras dorsalis
1 Ageneiosus polysticus
1 Liearus pictus (big brown catfish you can see in the video)
2 lima shovelnose catfish
2 spotted talking cats

Im looking to add another 5 red hooks, 3 rays to make pairs from the ones i already have and a couple more peacock bass, plus there's a SA lungfish and a couple of true parrot cichlids ive got growing out that will go in there in a few years when they are big enough, and that should be about it.

that big cat is mad what size tank was that monster in before it went in their ?

the whole tank looks great :good:

that big cat is mad what size tank was that monster in before it went in their ?

the whole tank looks great :good:

Before i had this tank built they were in a 200 gallon 66x30x24" tank which was far too small and the whole reason i went this big, i had intended a 8x3x2 but the speed that silver arowana grew at i knew even that wouldnt house them and went as big as i possibly could

the dorsal fin on the pictus is getting chewed by another fish?

The ripped dorsal fin is the result of seeing if two of them would live in the same tank, and the outcome is they can't, the one in the video came off lightly the other one was properly bashed up and is now in the 200g. If you know anyone that wants a 20" Liearius pictus with some pectoral fin damage for free let me know.

Great video CFC, that depth really is amazing. The dorado is ace.

I still say the dorado was the best sale I made to you CFC :)

on a side note Dean
I'm off for a week from the 28th and could bring up the ornate and the sleeper goby
if you still want them.
and the Asian USD if you want that (hopes against all odds)

Wow! Your tank is absolutely amazing!

Love your stingrays, very jealous!! You must have a huge house!!

No my house is a pretty average size actually, just a run of the mill 4 bed semi detached. My tanks are in a seperate building at the end of the garden which is just for keeping fish in.

Looks Sooo Cool. :drool:

Although Choice in Music :crazy:

:lol: i didn't choose the music it was just what was playing on the radio and the mike on the camera picked it up. I always have the radio on when i'm in the fish house otherwise the noise of filters bubbling and running water drives you completely insane.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back